London Calling!

10:06 AM


yay!


Had to strike a pose by the red phone booths

London Eye

I love this shot I made. The gull looks gigantic!



London Tower Bridge


Had to go check out TOPSHOP!

Love this store!






Big Ben!

hanging out by Abbey Road

The Queen's guard

Buckingham Palace

yayyyy SWEETS!


Fortnum & Mason

Tea time
















Visited London this past winter and just fell in LOVE with the city. It was full of life and everyone was so FRIENDLY! I felt so welcomed and although it was freezing the positive vibes there just made me feel all warm and fuzzy. lol.

We stayed at a nice hotel in Notting Hill! We got a teeny tiny room but why spend so much for a large suite when we weren't going to be in it most of the time anyway!?
I was very impressed with the train system there! I wish L.A. had a large metro system :-/
We did the typical touristic thing and visited all the famous landmarks.

I was very excited to go to Abbey Road. I love the Beatles and I looked like the biggest dork walking back and forth through the street just so I could get a nice shot similar to their Abbey Road album cover.

I experienced afternoon tea that whole week I was there. I had to! I am obsessed with TEA so I had to have the whole British tea experience. We went to this amazing shop in Piccadily Circus called: Fortnum & Mason <3 They sold every tea possible and also sold the cutest tea sets. I wanted everything.

I would love to return someday! I MUST!

<3 Jennita

You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe