Valentine weekend

12:44 AM

Love the sun!
yay!
Taking the ferry over to Balboa Island, Newport Beach.

Welcome to Balboa Island!!




lonely red boat


Had to get one.

and alas I did :-)

I love taffy!

....also love Jelly beans!

candy shops make the world a better place. :-)
found these books at a ma&pa shop. <3


return ferry trip



Seashells are cool.
Enjoying the sunset

My love <3
Observing seagulls
feeding seagulls.
cool lifeguard stand
strawberry milkshake cupcake= DELICIOUS!
the yellow cupcake was lemon!


Stefan made a new friend
cute squirrel was taking in the view lol







love peacocks <3

nice shop in 2nd st that sells antiques
valentine-ish chandelier
amour <3


sweet book!





yogurtland rules!


the best yogurt joint.


Woah, didn't realize I had taken that many pictures this past weekend! I visited Balboa Island, Palos Verdes, San Pedro and the last few pictures were taken in my hometown LB @ belmont shore.

Had a great time being out and about which is something I love to do. I honestly hate staying at home!!

Southern California is an amazing place to live in and I love to go out and enjoy it!
Well I must rest now so goodbye for now <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe