Day at the park

10:38 AM

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I love the smell of spring in the air! The weather here has been quite crazy but for most of the part the sun has been shining bright I don't even remember when we took this walk to the park but it was sometime last week. It felt good to just sit around the park and relax. We were the only ones there which I thought was odd...people should try to go out more often especially on beautiful days even if it's just for a while. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far and I wish you all a happy Easter!


random note: If you haven't heard of Beach House, check them out! I LOVE THEM!















You Might Also Like

3 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe