Twin Sister @ Mondrian Hotel

1:05 PM

Last week my friends and I went to Hollywood to see Twin Sister play. This was the first time I was going to see them play so I was super excited because I have been listening to their stuff for about two years now. They only have a few songs out but they're simply amazing. I am looking forwards to their new album which is coming out this summer! Overall we had an exquisite time and enjoyed the show very much. I liked how it was private and very intimate. The sounds and beats from this band seem to take you back to another era. My friend Carmen kept commenting on how she felt like she was transported back in the past to 60's or 70's. 
I highly recommend Twin Sister to everyone. Check out the video I made of the show below.

farewell for now and happy Friday to all!!


Photobucket
Carmen and I ♥
Photobucket

Photobucket
Beto ♥
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Posing with the lead singer






You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe