Black Swan

9:29 PM

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 


Finally was able to watch Black Swan. Although everyone had mixed reviews about this film I decided to watch it anyway. I've got to admit that I really loved it. I have always been fascinated with ballet and thought it was interesting how Aronofsky used this art an incorporated it into a thriller. I really admired Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in this film. They certainly aren't professional ballet dancers but for six months of training, I think they did so great.

The Rodarte pieces that were designed for the film were outstanding and looked amazing. They are currently in exhibit at the MOCA Pacific Center. I find their work so inspiring. My sister and I went last month to check them out and I thought the black tutu along with the white one were utterly beautiful!

I think they might still be there so if you haven't already been you must go. The exhibit is very small but the good thing about that area is that there are many nice cafes and boutiques that you can go to afterwards. :-)

Adieu & happy Tuesday to all


(*I found all pictures in google.com*)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe