Lovely day by the docks

11:11 AM

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

This week so far has been nice and sunny.  We took a long stroll through the docks and enjoyed the weather. It already feels like summer! According to the news though,  the nice weather won't be sticking around this weekend. boo :-(
 
On another note,  I've been day dreaming about traveling. I really want to go to some tropical paradise...I know that some may think of L.A. as being paradise but after living here all my life I would rather get away to other places. The only other paradise I have ever visited is the country I was born in: El Salvador.  It truly is a magnificent place with coconut palm trees and amazing sandy beaches but unfortunately my country is known for all the bad stuff :-(

since I don't think I can go back to El Salvador any time soon I was thinking of going somewhere local like Catalina Island. It's not exactly the perfect tropical getaway but it's closer to me and it would be cheaper! yay. 
 
Well I can go on and on when it comes to traveling but I'll give it a rest now.
Happy Thursday!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe