New York I love you!

10:06 PM



Finally got around to posting this video from our awesome trip to NYC last month.
It's a bit long but I wanted to squeeze in all of our memories. (It's hard to do that within a 15 minute time frame!) NYC truly is the city that never sleeps. I will never forget our late night outings and riding the subway trains everywhere. After a while we realized that we wouldn't see much of the city in an underground subway so we decided to walk everywhere. It was tiring but refreshing. Everyone here in California rarely walks to places so it was definitely a good work out. lol.
I didn't mind though because I love to go for walks.
We visited a lot of touristic spots but because we have friends that live there, we were also able to check out some of the local hot spots.
Definitely can't wait to return someday.

Enjoy :-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe