Huntington Gardens

11:48 PM

Photobucket
Hummingbird in the Desert Garden
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rawr!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Having way too much fun imitating statues
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the King's chair
Photobucket
Chinese Garden
Photobucket
Having way too much fun in the misty Cloud Forest

Photobucket

Photobucket
inside the art museum
Photobucket


Visited the Huntington Library last week and had a much needed walk through the botanical gardens. It was beautiful! I had never been so I was really excited! Unfortunately the Japanese Garden was closed due to some restorations but hopefully I'll return to see it once it's complete. Although I loved all the other gardens my favorite were both the Shakespeare and Desert Gardens. This place was so grand and well kept. I can't imagine all the work that is put into maintaining all the different types of cacti, flowers, plants and trees!

Well hope everyone is having a nice week so far.

Adieu <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe