Summery braids :-)

1:22 PM

Hello to all. I haven't been on here for a while now. I feel like I have been M.I.A!! not good :-/
 Well I have been up to a lot since my last post. I started a temp job and have been out and about nearly everyday with friends and family. On Monday I visited my sis at Zara where she works. I tried on at least ten outfits! haha. She was working in the fitting rooms so she would tell me what was hot or not. lol I ended up getting a super cute blue and white stripped tee. yay!

I actually visited Zara for some accessories but didn't find any that I liked. During the summer I always try to accessorize my outfits as much as I can, but I hate getting tan lines from necklaces and bracelets so I have been eyeing ways on how to accessorize and braid my hair. 
 A few months ago I stumbled upon a video of a fishtail braid tutorial with colorful hair extensions from Free People! I absolutely fell in love with the braid and the colors were so beautiful. I have been obsessed with trying the look out but I have no idea where to find the exact color of hair extensions. If anyone knows where I can find them, pretty please let me know :-)

Photobucket




I also love these other styles:

Photobucket
lovemaegan.com/hair tutorials

Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Finally Friday tomorrow!
yay!
Au Revoir for now.

Jenni  <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe