Always fun in the sun.

12:00 AM

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
So far I can't complain about sitting bored at home. I try to go out every chance I get! The sun has been out shining bright and I don't want to miss out on it! There is definitely no other place like Southern California in the summer. I have spent many summers in other places and although I had great times abroad, my best summer memories have always been  in SoCal.
Above are just a few pics from our random trip to the Anti-mall last week where we ate at a nice cafe: The Gypsy Den. We decided to head out to the beach afterwards and ended up in Balboa Island. We took the ferry to the island and walked around enjoying the scenery. :-)
Later we headed towards Laguna Beach where we ate at Johnny Rockets. Overall we had a fantastic day full of randomness and fun. Totally looking forwards to more days like this!

Goodnight to all <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe