perfect day for kayaking.

10:32 AM

Photobucket

A while ago my sibs and I decided to go kayaking in Belmont Shore. Its pretty inexpensive and best thing of all is that its a great/fun workout. We were having too much fun that we totally forgot that we had to go back by a certain time. Once your out there paddling in the water you tend to forget all sense of time. I love it!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Right now the weather outside looks perfect and instead of enjoying it I must go to work. After work though, Steph and I are planning to go to the surfing competitions in Huntington Beach. The Sounds are playing a free show so we're hoping we can make it on time to see them. :-D

Hope everyone has a nice Thursday <3

Jenni

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe