quickie trip to: Santa Barbara

10:45 PM

Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally got the chance to visit Santa Barbara again! It had been much too long! I visited last year to check out the Greek Festival and had so much fun. This time we decided to go without knowing exactly where in Santa Barbara we wanted to go or what we wanted to do. As we drove through the city,  a huge building caught my attention and so we parked and walked around for hours. :-) The nice big building turned out to be Santa Barbara's historical courthouse. I really recommend anyone to go. It's so grand and the artwork is amazing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I loved this stairway! being there felt like I was far away in a building in the middle east.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After the courthouse we ended up in a street with tons and tons of shops...YAY! Also along the way I counted a few small old local theaters. I wish we had more of them in Long Beach. We only have one left in my old neighborhood :-(
Photobucket
After doing a bit of window shopping I finally decided to buy something at LUSH. One of my fave stores. I can never manage to leave that store without ever buying anything. I have been meaning to make a LUSH post soon...I don't know how I ever lived without it! ah well anyway below is a picture of a cafe that I spotted and I couldn't help but go inside and snap away with my cam.

I am literally obsessed with anything Indian and this place was just a sight to behold. Wish we could have eaten dinner there but ended up having Thai food at a small quaint restaurant instead (which was very delicious!) 
Photobucket
The Indian restaurant not only served food but also sold furniture and other Indian trinkets. It was pretty random  but I was seriously drooling over everything and wanted it all.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Overall our trip was delightfully spontaneous and fun! I hope I wont have to wait another whole year to return to this wonderful city. If anyone ever wants to go there I can recommend a few places so just message me and ask. :-)

Well I think I have written enough for now so goodnight to whoever reads this and hope your having a  great week so far.

Jenni <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe