Joyeux vendredi!

11:18 AM


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last weekend we went to see Twin Sister and The Pains of being Pure at Heart play at the Detroit Bar in Costa Mesa! I love both bands but I must admit that Twin Sister is my absolute fave. I finally got the chance to purchase their new record and also got the chance to have it signed by the lead singer. I don't know why but my friends and I were so giddy after meeting them. lol.
I practically filmed all the songs they performed and made the video below, except I'm so depressed that the sound didn't come so good! ahhh so sad! oh wells. We had a grand night and hope to see them play again sometime in the future.

Anyways joyeux vendredi to all. TGIF!

Jennita <3



You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe