The Pains of Being Pure at Heart and Twin Sister!

7:22 PM

Tonight I am gonna go see Twin Sister and The Pains of Being Pure at Heart play in the O.C. 
So superrr excited!! I have seen Twin Sister play before in Hollywood and they were amazing.
 They're new album "In Heaven" came out a few weeks ago and I am looking forward to see
 them perform all the new great songs. Below I posted their song "All Around and Away We go." 
I love how upbeat and fun it is. Check 'em out!



I have been loving the songs from The Pains of Being Pure at Heart for some time now so I was estatic when I found out that these two great bands were going ot be playing together tonight.
Check 'em out as well. :-D



I will post pictures from the show soon. Have a great night everyone!

Jenni <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe