Downtown L.A. Artwalk

3:57 PM

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yes! Finally got the chance to write on here! So glad it's also Christmas Eve! Right now I am happily relaxing with my family. All morning I have been helping them cook and prepare for our celebration tonight.

These pictures are from the Artwalk in downtown L.A. from about two weeks ago. It was the last Artwalk show of 2011. It was our first time going and it was pleasantly fun! It was like a maze, walking around and in and out of old art deco buildings.

I loved the upbeat vibe with people walking all around and enjoying art. I can't wait for the next Artwalk next year. I'll certainly be returning.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Eve, with loved ones <3
Happy Holidays to all! :-)

Love,
Jenni

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe