Lushafied!

9:23 PM


I love LUSH!! they're stuff is not only awesome but natural. I have recently been obsessing  over their bath bombs  and bubble bars. The glittery bubble bar below is called "sunny side" and I mixed it together with the "Dragon's egg" bath bomb. I love how the water gets all glittery. Its super fun and skin friendly. I loved how it smelled and how baby soft my skin felt.  I was also afraid the glitter would be a headache and get everywhere,  but I was to surprised to see no glitter left behind. :-)


I am already planning my next trip to stock up on these babies. There's nothing better than taking a bath especially with fun bath products

Any lushies out there other than myself? I am beginning to freak out my friends and fam with my obsession. 

Good night! :-) 



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe