Crystal Fighters

11:09 PM

Totally loving Crystal Fighters, especially after checking them out live this past week. I had been exhausted that day and was about to stay home but decided to go anyway.

We had a total blast dancin' and singing along to their catchy/upbeat tunes. It's so hard to pinpoint them to a genre which is precisely what drew me in to their eclectic jams. Each of their songs are unique in their own way with a variety of different sounds/harmonies. They incorporate a mixture of modern sounds and ancient/traditional spanish instruments. 

The group played at the Bardot in Hollywood. I love this venue! Below is a video I made which again, quality the greatest, but Im happy that the sound came out ok. :-)




This song below is currently on my repeat 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe