A day of fashion, entertainment & fun

11:29 PM

Had a swell time at the Connected Fashion Fest! The event took place in the heart of downtown LA. We got to check out some pretty cool clothes and some awesome bands. Also got to talk to some cool peeps and played a bit of ping pong! Had been years since I last played but managed to stay in the game for a while, without falling on my face. 

After the event we went spent some time at the park across the street and then headed to Melrose in Beverly Hills. Was pretty random  but very fun. Did a lot and came home exhausted that night, however with a big smile. 

Took a ridiculous amount of photos (as I always do) so I will post my other set soon. 

Goodnight <3

Jenni

IMG_8812
IMG_8815
IMG_8814
IMG_8818
IMG_8852
IMG_8877
Photobucket
IMG_8820
IMG_8869
DSC02068
DSC02093DSC02092

You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe