Easter sunday

10:17 AM

Easter was well spent with close family and friends. We chilled at the park close to our place and had a huge potluck and of course easter eggs for the kids everyone. My sister and I were all over our little cousin Harleth. She is beyond cute!! Before we hid the easter eggs we let her play with them. 

I was supposed to make confetti eggs but was unable to collect enough shells until easter. I kept promising myself that every time I cooked eggs I would save the shells but alas I forgot. Although easter passed Im hoping to still make them jus for the heck of it! :-) Maybe I'll post a DIY.

Well happy Sunday to all 

Jenni <3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
2012183
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe