Farmer's Market Outing!

6:19 PM

 For the past few weeks, I have been religiously going to our local farmer's market every Wednesday!
Yes,  I do admit I might be a bit obsessed but I just can't get enough of it! I mean who doesn't love fresh stuff? I honestly HATE grocery shopping and outdoor markets just makes shopping for fruits and veggies very enjoyable.

YES I am definitely one of those people that pace up and down Costco aisles for free samples and trust me, markets like these are no exception. I make my rounds first and try anything the have out, which isn't usually a good idea because I then wanna buy everything but unfortunately I limit myself to twenty bucks. :-)

With a twenty, I got some yummy strawberries, rasberries and blueberries. The following morning I made myself a super bomb VERY BERRY yogurt parfait sprinkled with granola and a drizzle of honey. It was beyond delicious and the big plus was that it took just a few minutes to make. :-)


Also got some tasty apples. Sadly my dear Stefan hates apples and so the apple seller was disappointed that he didn't want to try his sample! Next thing I know the apple man began carving a face on the apple. He handed it to Stefan and said "for picky eater!" lol. Not sure that convinced Stefan to eat apples but it was very entertaining.

I'm already awaiting anxiously for Wednesday to come. Love having another day to look forwards to other than Friday :-)

Hope you fine people had a nice Monday. 

Always, 

Jennifer



You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe