Hellawood event

12:00 AM

 So much has been going on lately that it's been difficult to keep track of everything! Here are a few pictures of the Hellawood event at Space 15 that we went to last Friday. We had a good time checking out some photography/art. The event ended up getting a bit crowded so we decided to head out to Amoeba Records. We had said we were just gonna go to browse but we walked out with three records! We spent way too much money, but I am very excited that my record collection is growing :-)

After our little visit to Amoeba we headed back to Space 15, just in time to check out the band that was playing for the event. The band was very good!! They're called JJAMZ and we loved their mellow catchy sounds. Their beats reminded me a bit of Best Coast.  
I am already looking forwards to downloading a few of their songs and adding them to my summer playlist. 

Well I must go to bed now. Hope everyone has a HAPPY FRIDAY. Yay!!!

Jenni <3 
IMG_8984
IMG_8989
IMG_8988
IMG_8986
IMG_8993
IMG_8995
IMG_8997
IMG_8998
IMG_9008
IMG_9015
IMG_0995
IMG_9022
IMG_9025



You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe