Roller blading adventures

1:08 PM

Took advantage of the sunny weather on Sunday afternoon and decided to go roller blading!

It had been about two years since we had last skated so we must have looked hilarious losing our balance all over the place!

I can barely walk as it is, without tripping everywhere so it must have been quite a spectacle for whoever was watching me skate.

The scary part was skating through the streets but once we got to the beach it was a piece of cake.

I thought we were just gonna skate until the pier but we ended up skating 4 miles out to Shoreline village!!! My feet and legs were killing me but it was well worth it!!

Planning to skate more often from now on. Not only is it fun but an awesome workout too :-)

Cheers <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe