Cuban goodness

11:26 PM

 For mother's day we took my mom out for brunch at Havana. We love this nice cozy cuban restaurant The food is delicious and you can't miss out on that white sangria!!! My mom had "ropa vieja" (old clothes.) It's basically shredded beef accompanied with rice/beans and topped off with plantanes... a bit similar to our Salvadorian food so my mom loved it. My sis and I both had the "Spanish tortilla." It reminded me of an omelet. It was stuffed with a bunch of thick layers of eggs, potatoes and veggies. It was definitely something new but very tasty. 
Overall, we had a relaxing afternoon and then we rushed off to my brothers before they left to their prom. 

I'm totally late but hope everyone had a nice mother's day :-) 


Ropa Vieja
White Sangria
Spanish Tortilla




You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe