Seal Beach + cars

11:55 AM

Like most girls, I usually hold no interest in cars whatsoever, but I've always been fascinated by old classic cars. Last weekend we stumbled into this car show while going out to breakfast at Seal Beach. 
All of main street was lined up with Camaros, Mustangs, VW's, Chevies etc. 
I'm certainly glad that I had my camera handy!
 While walking around it felt as if we had been transported back to the 50's or 60's. 
The way cars were manufactured in the past was truly an art. Everything was crafted in such a unique way with so many details. While I was admiring the construction, color and details of the cars, Stefan was of course checking out the mechanics of the cars. He was practically drooling all over the cars and snapping pictures to send to his friends in Germany. 

We have always wanted a convertible mustang to cruise along PCH. Hopefully our little dream comes true someday. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe