Solvang Getaway

11:01 AM

Finally was able to upload just a few pictures from our mini getaway to Solvang. 

Solvang is a charming little Danish town located in northern Cali. It's tucked away between many hills in the middle of nowhere. Entering the little town was simply love at first sight. It truly felt like we were transported thousands of miles away in to Denmark. Best thing of all is that the weather was perfection. Clear blue skies with nothing but sunshine beating down on us. 

We walked around the town and got some goodies at the bakery and also did some wine tasting. We ended up leaving with an italian Moscato and a California Zinfandel. Very tasty. 

We only stayed for the weekend but I'm yearning to go back already. There are so many other places I want to visit around there, like the lavender fields, wineries and Los Olivos town. 

I love how California has so many hidden treasures. It will take a lifetime to discover them all but I'm on a mission to try and go everywhere in Cali...especially this summer. I already have a list in my mind of stuff I want to do and new places I want to see. 
In my next post I will include some photos from the rest of our trip :-)
Have a nice saturday peeps. 


IMG_9751IMG_9828
Photobucket
IMG_9792
Photobucket

IMG_9786

IMG_9781
IMG_9791
IMG_9790
IMG_9771
IMG_9798
IMG_9793
Photobucket
IMG_9836
Photobucket
IMG_9834


You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe