Universal City Walk

1:04 PM

Just a few pictures from our evening at Universal City walk.

As soon as we got there we began to look around for a good restaurant...everything looked good, but Hard Rock cafe lured us in with its HUGE electric guitar at the entrance. Inside, the restaurant welcomes its guests with a rotating classic car on top of the bar. One of my fave things about Hard Rock is that they play old school music videos. It totally brought back memories from the back in the day, when Steph and I would spend our summers watching music videos.  I remember how we would dash to the VCR to record songs. lol. Obviously we had too much time in our hands.

After dinner we took a long stroll. I love all the bright lights at City Walk. The lights make for a nice and happy atmosphere. I'm pretty sure we'll be coming around there more often. Stephanie and I sported the same heels :-) She got  a pretty good deal on them and bought a pair for me too...I love my sis! 
   
Photobucket
Photobucket
CityWalk2012015
Photobucket
537544_10151706151815045_638610044_24206390_1202610032_n
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
CityWalk2012029

You Might Also Like

2 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe