Merely sweets

9:21 AM

Just a few pictures of good times spent with my sis and Bianca <3 Spent our afternoon gossiping away about mindless funny things and snacking on the best sweets ever: macarons.

We went to Merely Sweets in Brea, just so we could  try them and they were very delicious. They had quite a small variety of flavors so we bought a box and chose all flavors....obsessed I know.

We only ate a few and then headed to Old Town in the O.C. We did a bit of thrifting and found some amazing stuff. I was on a mission to find a vintage camera but unfortunately I didn't find it. Maybe I'll have better luck next time :-)

Happy Friday!!!

IMG_0068
IMG_0069
IMG_0071
IMG_0072
BalboaIslandandOC12083
IMG_0073
IMG_0080
BalboaIslandandOC12103
BalboaIslandandOC12094

You Might Also Like

2 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe