Bollywood day!

12:05 AM

Had a wonderful afternoon/evening filled with Indian goodness. For those who don't know me well, I  love Indian culture. I dream of visiting someday! Since I won't be traveling there anytime soon, Bollywood movies, chicken masala, henna, bangles and indian decor will suffice .

We had some great food at Natraj restaurant and then headed over to my place for movie night. Themed parties are my fave, so I knew that i wanted to go all out. At first I was just going to put some lights up, but then after going through my shawls,  I knew that they would be perfect for putting up. My sis came by and helped me out and also lent me a scarf or two. :-) *thanks sis*

Before watching the Bollywood, we sat around listening to music and drawing henna on ourselves. I haven't practiced in a while, but was pleased with the designs.

We then indulged in some delicious popsicles. I recently got some popsicle molds, so I decided to make some mango lassi pops! They were perfect for the warm weather and the occasion. I'm looking forwards to experimenting with many more popsicle flavors. :-)

We had a blast and the atmosphere was just so magical! I have decided to leave everything up because I love it!!

IMG_4105
summerparties12035
IMG_4155
IMG_4113
Photobucket
IMG_4123
IMG_4167
summerparties12058
IMG_4168
IMG_1358
IMG_1365
IMG_1361
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe