Grease lightnin'

7:57 AM

Early July we went to the beach for movie night! We walked over with our blankets and picnic basket and watched Grease. Who doesn't love a classic movie like this? Everyone was singing along and clapping after every music number. We had such a great evening. They have movie nights every Monday and Tuesday only during the summer. The best part is that I'm just a few blocks away!

On another note...happy Friday!! I have a lot of plans in mind for this weekend and I hope they fall through. I want to go out and drive around everywhere and at the same time I want to stay home and read.....not sure which it will be, but both options are better than being at work. :-)

Have a nice weekend!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe