Insta-Germany

12:33 AM

Picture overload of this past week. So far it's been a whirlwind of fun here. We left on Monday and arrived in Munich on Tuesday morning. Thankfully our flights went well and we didn't have any delays! Just yesterday I felt like I was finally getting over my jet lag.

We've been sharing time with Stefan's family and friends. It's been a great pleasure to see them again. We finally met our little niece!! She is the cutest thing I've ever seen. On Thursday we took her to the coolest playground. Funny thing is that I think us adults had more fun than she did. We ended up climbing on the jungle gym, going on the slides and zip lining.

My sister Steph came along with us and it's been fun showing her around and having her try some German delicacies. :-)

We are still looking forwards to tons of other stuff we want to do. We are just hoping time will be on our side!

Well I'm off to get ready to start the day.

Good night Cali and good morning Germany :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe