summer is the stuff of dreams....

10:43 PM

Enjoying the last few days of summer. The heat has been more intense than it has been the last two months and I'm loving it. I don't understand when people complain about it....it's summer!!

Did a few things I had been wanting to do:

1. Went on roller coasters: my summer isn't complete without a trip to a theme park. I love roller coasters; I love the rush of adrenaline!

2. Went for a swim: yes I live close to the beach but I never go in for a swim. Usually I just dip my toes in the water and that's about it. Lame I know. Finally after forever, it felt refreshing to go for a dip.

3. Read two books: Yes I read two books simultaneously. It can be quite overwhelming but I managed to finish both without a problem.

4. Stayed home: I'm obviously not a homebody. I can't stand being home more than a few hours, but after being out so much my apt was in need of some love. Did some cleaning while blasting some music. Even though I was home all day, I still didn't manage to finish a ton of other stuff. Will have to plan another stay-at-home day.

I'm done for the day. Wish you all a nice week!

:-)

Jenni

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
IMG_5150
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket IMG_5346 Photobucket 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe