Walking in LA.

12:02 AM


Loving these pictures from out outing to L.A. We did quite a bit a walking from the Grove to the LACMA. The lamp posts out by the entrance are my fave. Feels like walking through a mini maze. We walked around the back and ran into the infamous boulder that was on exhibit. It was brought down all the way from the desert. It was quite massive and kind of out of place but I liked it. It reminded me of the big rocks in Joshua Tree.

We then headed over to the La Brea tar pits. I hadn't been there since I was in elementary school. So many good memories flashed back. I remember the stinky smell of tar and the "oohs and aahs" while pointing excitedly at all the exhibits. To be honest, not much has changed. Amazing how these prehistoric creatures once roamed precisely in this land.

After our museum adventure we headed back to the Grove/Marketplace. They have the best herbal lemonade at the marketplace. After so much walking we were exhausted but made a last stop by Space 15 twenty. I was invited to their block party event and barely made it. I managed to score some awesome vintage pieces for five bucks. I was about to leave, when I noticed that one of my favorite bands were by a booth selling some stuff. I translated a magazine article that they were featured in a while back! I was way too embarrassed to say hi!! so I left home feeling like a complete loser. Oh wells. Maybe i'll see them again next time :-)

Well Im excited for this three day weekend. So much to do!!

Have a good one.

Jen
IMG_4999
IMG_5001
Photobucket
IMG_4952
Photobucket
IMG_4996
IMG_4934
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

3 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe