Autumn dreams

12:11 AM

 I had never experienced a true autumn, up until last month when I was in Germany. It was the most beautiful feeling. I loved crushing on leaves, drinking loads of coffee/tea, layering loads of clothes and going to harvest festivals. I'll never forget it!  I really love Cali but unfortunately our fall season consists of 90 degree weather.

I doubt our weather will get chilly anytime soon, so in the meantime I'll keep dreaming about my trip....

On another note...halloween is right around the corner! Everyone at work is dressing up, so the girls convinced me. Should be a fun day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe