Birthday sweets

7:03 PM

Yesterday was my big day! Unfortunately I was stuck at work all day, but my co-workers made my day worth it. They decorated my desk area and gifted me some goodies.
On Sunday, I treated myself to some macarons from Bottega Louie. I love to go there, because they always have such a huge assortment and not to mention that the macarons taste heavenly. I got pistachio, cassis, rose, earl grey and vanilla flavors. I seriously love Bottega's!

Im surprised I didn't pass out from a sugar high with all the sweets I ate. My sister's birthday was on Friday so we celebrated with tons of goodies. We indulged in: Tiramissu cake, Pumpkin pie, cupcakes, pazookie, chocolate, cupcakes and of course the macarons! I think I'll be steering clear from the dessert this thanksgiving!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe