Audrey Hepburn

10:14 PM

 photo item0renditionslideshowWideHorizontalaudrey-hepburn-rome-style-ss01.png
 photo item23renditionslideshowWideVerticalaudrey-hepburn-rome-style-ss24.jpg
 photo item7renditionslideshowWideVerticalaudrey-hepburn-rome-style-ss08.png
 photo item19renditionslideshowWideHorizontalaudrey-hepburn-rome-style-ss20.jpg
 photo item13renditionslideshowWideVerticalaudrey-hepburn-rome-style-ss14.jpg
 photo item8renditionslideshowWideHorizontalaudrey-hepburn-rome-style-ss09.png
 photo item16renditionslideshowWideVerticalaudrey-hepburn-rome-style-ss17.png

Was thrilled to see Audrey Hepburn on the cover of Vanity Fair. The spread includes photos of her in none other than Rome. I totally admire her effortless and chic style. She was and still is a fashion icon! Not to mention an amazing actress!

“I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.” - Audrey Hepburn.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe