all dressed up

12:02 AM



 photo IMG_3143.jpg

 photo IMG_3142.jpg

 photo IMG_3119.jpg

 photo IMG_3148.jpg

 photo IMG_3149.jpg

 photo IMG_3141.jpg
Been so MIA lately! Been busy with a ton of stuff. Last Friday we were guests at a quincianera for one of our friends. It had been about two years since I last had been to one! Overall we had a lovely evening filled with good company and entertainment! We danced so much that we just ended up kicking off our shoes. There's not a better feeling than dancing carelessly around while being barefoot. So liberating, I love it! 

This weekend I'm helping organize a bridal shower for a friend. I'm in charge of the games and some decor. I want it to be perfect, BUT as always I'm procrastinating on getting everything together. I don't understand how I got through school this way! Gotta go back to work now. 


Wish you all a Happy Friday :-) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe