Thanksgiving

7:23 PM

Late Thanksgiving post! On Thursday I was running around everywhere!! I not only hosted thanksgiving but I also cooked everything. I made a green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, pumpkin bread, white choc chip cookies and...the TURKEY!! Was my first time ever cooking it so I was beyond nervous. My grandma gave me her famous recipe. I added a few things here and there to make it my own and to everyone's surprise it turned out good! (or that's at least what my fam said!) We had ourselves a grand feast reminiscing about good times and talking about what we were thankful for. The only people missing where my brothers because they had to work :-(
I'm looking forwards to hosting more thanksgivings in the future.

 photo IMG_0812.jpg
 photo IMG_33671.jpg
 photo IMG_33621.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe