Putting the LA in pLAy!

10:31 AM

Posting up pictures from our day in LA back in November. I decided to work on my birthday and took the day off the following day. We hit up one of my favorite restaurants downtown: Bottega Louie. It's already becoming a yearly tradition to go there for my bday for their macarons. I'm so in love with those little delicacies.
Afterwards we went for a walk and decided to stop by the Last Bookstore. Another favorite place of mine. I really think it's one of LA's best kept secrets! We went upstairs to the labarynth and got lost in a maze of books.
It's totally a book worm and a music junkie's paradise. My kind of place :-)
I ended up purchasing some goodies and off we went to ice skate at a nearby park. I forget the name, but it's right in the heart of downtown LA. We were the only people there and we had the rink all to ourselves! My day off was pretty much epic!!


 photo IMG_0614.jpg
 photo IMG_0620.jpg

 photo IMG_0617.jpg
 photo IMG_0631.jpg

 photo IMG_0629.jpg

 photo IMG_0627.jpg

 photo IMG_0622.jpg



You Might Also Like

1 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe