Insta-summa'

11:30 AM



Some snapshots of my summer so far. Been out and about enjoying the sun and spending time with amazing friends. Already looking forwards to some upcoming stuff! Next week I'll have a three day weekend and am planning a mini getaway with the fam. The weekend after that FYF is going down and I seriously can't wait for it!!


                     


Love a good yard sale! Scored a free Beach House poster <3 nbsp="">
This tree is everything
Summer and Music in LBC!


Chillin' at the arts district. One of my favorite neighborhoods in Long Beach

Can never go wrong with some mimosas at the Federal bar downtown.


There is nothing better than a good read and a great view



Gotta love them ice cream trucks


So one day the girls and I decided to go on a movie buying craze!

Fingerprints!! Possibly the best place everrrrrr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe