Halloweeeeen

8:18 PM

So for the entire month of October, I decided to watch all the seasons of American Horror Story before Halloween, and guess what? I finished all seasons and caught up to the most recent one: Freak Show! Not gonna lie,  I did have some sleepless nights thanks to watching the show nearly every day, but I loved it. After watching the third season: Coven, I was inspired to be a witch for all hallows eve. Since I already had an all black ensemble in my closet, all I had to buy was a nice witch hat! 

Somehow we managed to have a halloween party a day before the 31st. Still not sure how that happened but I'm sure glad it did. We had quite an eventful night that included a spooky film, tons of sweets, booze and of course dancing! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe