Flapper Soirée

8:25 PM

This post is beyond late, but thought I would share anyway. I decided to do things differently this year for my bday and asked my girls to join me in dressing up like flappers! I'm a  total sucker for style from the 20's, so it was definitely fun picking out outfits and channeling our inner flapper styles.

We hit up Bo-Beau's for dinner. Definitely the place to be when in downtown LB!! This restaurant is unlike all the others on Pine ave. It's soooo beautiful! It has this tres chic decor going on  mixed in with an industrial touch. We had ourselves an amazing feast that included an array of gourmet delicacies.....the most interesting of them being escargot! It was my first time trying it. Honestly though, it wasn't too bad!!

After Bo-Beau's we hung out at the Federal Bar next door and then headed to my place to watch one of my faves ever: The Great Gatsby <3 nbsp="" p="">

Perfect ending to our night!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe