All about lavender

8:46 PM

Such a beautiful day spent in Los Olivos and Solvang. Off we went with my sis, mom and grandma to Clairemont Lavender Fields. I LOVE this place! Not only will you be able to check out the beautiful lavender fields, but there's also a small shop onsite with amazing lavender products from natural oils and soaps to lavender lemonade! 

Since becoming preggo I have been suffering from really bad headaches. After some research I found that lavender oil helps with a number of things and headaches is one of them. Just a little rub on the temples of my forehead and voila, pain gone! 

After spending the afternoon buying goodies we headed over to Solvang. If you want a little taste of Europe (particularly Denmark) then you must visit this cute town. Love the windmills and quaint shops with Danish style architecture. My absolute favorite thing to there is going to the bakeries. I'm a sucker for baked goods and I will never leave Solvang without taking some pastries home. 

We had such a great girls day out! My grandma and mom had never been out there and seeing them have a blast made me really happy. With our busy schedules it's hard to plan outings like these, so I'm glad we were able to make it happen. 

3 mo. pregnant

 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe