Gal time at the Villa

7:31 PM


 



Sunny day with nothing but pretty sights and best of all girl time! Hadn't seen my good friend Gris in a while and we had a ton of fun catching up and snapping photos around the villa. It was my first time there so I was definitely loving the architecture and overall ambiance. People have been asking me if I'm going to have a pregnancy shoot but honestly I don't think I will. The photos we took at the villa may not be professional but I'll remember my sis and friend taking them and how happy they made me feel. Pregnancy can be a bit overwhelming especially for someone like myself that is overly paranoid over every symptom, so going out with these girls was much needed and appreciated. Afterwards we headed to Santa Monica in my friend's convertible and hit up our fave: Urth Cafe! Love that place. Anyways loved our day at the Villa and am looking forwards to many more outings! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe