If you're going to San Francisco...

11:34 PM


















Never ever a dull moment in San Francisco! Was so close to not going but am glad we ended up coming along. I had been concerned that I would've held everyone back since I can't do too much walking nowadays. Each day my baby grows bigger and bigger and walking up hills was the last thing I wanted to do. We mostly viewed the major sites and stuck to short walks. First day there, I was so exhausted (hated the six hour drive! so many restroom stops!) felt like such a party pooper due to cramps, but the second day I felt much better and we were able to see a lot more. We ended the night by having an amazing dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We had the BEST view of downtown and the food was delish! It was nice to escape the summer heat from back home. It really is true....you can really spend the coldest summer in SF. I made sure to come prepared with my fave scarves and loved sipping on my (decaf) pumpkin spiced latte. There's no way this drink can be enjoyed in 80 degree weather like it had been in LB. So grateful to have spent such a great time there with the in-laws. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe