After the Rain

10:33 PM
























What can I say? Finally got around to checking out the Rain Room at LACMA and it was just mesmerizing. I went ready with my trench coat but hardly got wet! I made sure to walk slowly around and really take everything in. I'm less than a month away from my due date but told myself this was the LAST major outing before the big day. These past few weeks I have been experiencing a lot of "false" labor pains and was hoping nothing crazy went to down while at the museum because I was not about to have my baby there!

Honestly though going out to get distracted was exactly what I needed. A lot of things have been on my mind and anxiety has started to kick in. Sis and I had a good time though. We walked around snapping photos and even made a pit stop to Alfred's coffee (hot chocolate for me!) and scored some free white roses outside at the Farmer's market! <3 nbsp="" p="">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe