Think Tank

10:05 PM

I do love a good art exhibit so when I read about Think Tank's  "cakeland" exhibit by Scott Hove, I wasted no time in checking it out. Lukas, my sis and mom came along and we had the best time. Think Tank gallery is located in the Fashion District area of DTLA so I came prepared with a carrier for Lukas. Maybe not the best place to wear a carrier for the first time but I'm glad I did!

Anyways the exhibit was amazing! it was laid out as a maze and had mirrors, so it felt as if you were in some sort of cake wonderland with pink and blue hues topped off with fluffy white frosting! My dream come true! we wandered around in awe of all the detail!! Question is, how can I get my very own replica of this maze in my room!? Loved it!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

POWr Instagram Feed

Subscribe